Wednesday, February 10, 2010

“Seeing is believing, and in my arms I see her…” Feb. 10


Got an email from Dr. K today… her hearing and vision tests are NORMAL! Yippee!! Dr. Escolar is at a conference for the week, but also sent me an e-mail today and said that she’ll call next week. I’m hoping she can offer some advice on what we can be doing to help develop her hearing and vision more. Everyday I’m playing with her with toys, lights, musical things, trying to get her to look, watch, listen. Maybe she’s got some tricks I don’t know about yet.

But I’m totally excited about this great news!!

I don’t know if I told you guys this, but I’m making my own baby food. Thanks to a book Coleen suggested, it’s been easy and kind of fun. After introducing Sarai to lots of things, I started mixing foods together and she seems to really like it. Today was broccoli and sweet potato. She’s doing great with solids… as evidenced by the scale!

Big storm here today! Sarai and I won’t be going out for a couple days.

Love to you all, thanks for all the prayers… again! Miracles are happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment