Wednesday, December 23, 2009

“Walkin’ in a winter wonderland…” Dec. 23


So, we’re back in Syracuse, after just 3 days at home, where I don’t think it ever stops snowing. Sarai’s first Christmas will definitely be white!!

All our appointments have been rescheduled for the Duke trip for the first week in January, right after New Year’s. The reinfusion is set for Tuesday, January 5th. Adam’s got to take care of the paperwork for his job, and hopefully the three of us will be headed back down in two weeks. I’m SO glad they were able to get us right back in!

And, I keep forgetting to tell you guys, but I’m not going back to work in January!! The new plan is to go back in May and finish off the year in a kindergarten class. I’m so relieved, I can’t even tell you. So I’ve got a few more months with my little girl. Thank goodness. We’ve got lots more appointments to follow up with and I think they’ll be adding another early intervention service, vision therapy. Never a dull moment.

Christmas is almost here! And before we know it, it’ll be 2010! I’m ready to ring in the New Year and have a fresh start. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment