Monday, December 14, 2009

“You're in the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here.” Dec. 14

Hi everyone. I can’t even believe I’m writing this, but to all of our shock, my dad passed away today after a 30 year battle with MS. He’s been so brave and strong for so long while fighting this awful disease, I don’t know how he did it.

I just can’t believe this. You would think we’d have been prepared for this, but there is just no way to prepare.

We are all now in Syracuse. I called all the doctors we were supposed to meet with in NC and we’ll be rescheduling the infusion and all the other appointments as soon as we can. For now, we’re focusing on our family.

I’m so glad my dad was able to meet Sarai and hold her and see her smile. When he looked at her, his whole face just lit up. He will be very missed by all his many friends and family. I know he’s in heaven right now, bouncing from cloud to cloud, free.

We love you Dad, ingumeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment