Saturday, July 11, 2009

5 days old



Posted Jul 11, 2009 6:19pm

Sarai is 5 days old today!

No real big news to report. We had a nice visit with the little lady. They increased her food to 20cc’s every three hours now, so that’s really good. The CPAP was still on today, I was a little bummed, but they turned down her blue light from hi to low. Hopefully just another couple days with the light and the CPAP.

Ajene came to visit Sarai today. She was very happy to see him!
I noticed a paper hanging in the NICU that talked about the “Family Laundry Room.” Looks like during the week we can bring laundry and do it right there in the hospital! I’m super excited about that. We’ve got to wash this girl’s clothes and I had no idea when I’d be able to do that.

We got to spend a little time with Sarai with her eye mask off. I think she looks like Adam. The nurse said she thinks she looks like me. What do you think? Check out her new pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment