Saturday, August 22, 2009

"But of all God's miracles large and small..."

Posted Aug 22, 2009 7:23pm
Just a few more hours and we’ll be out of here! We’re just about packed, just a few final things to put together. There is just no packing lightly for this trip. Sarai has to get showered and prettied up. (The prettied-up part won’t be any trouble at all!) She’s resting comfortably right now.

Mom’s at Uncle Tom’s and I heard she made it all the way there without going over the Tappan Zee bride, not even once! She’s practically a regular around here now!

So I’m SUPER EXCITED! I still can’t believe how this has all worked out, and I have all of you to thank for your prayers! To think of how things can change in just two weeks, it’s amazing. Unbelievable. A miracle!

I’m sure we’ll be posting daily from North Carolina from La Casa de Cindy. Thank you again for your prayers. You all are just amazing.

We love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment