Sunday, August 30, 2009

“Home, where my thoughts escaping, Home, where my musics playing”

Posted Aug 30, 2009 10:53am
Here we are back at home, and it feels so good. Sarai had a rough first night, then was much better last night. Adam said yesterday, “This feels like the first night we’ve been home alone with her,” and it actually might have been.

We have a doctor's appointment almost every day this week. Someone from Early Intervention is coming tomorrow afternoon to begin the process to get Sarai services. All we’ll probably be doing is setting up when and where her evaluation will be, and hopefully arranging for preliminary services to begin in the meantime. We see the pulmonologist on Tuesday and I’m hoping that he’ll tell us to call the company that gave us all the monitors and have them come pick them up. We’re still using the monitor in her bassinette that we borrowed from Beth (it’s called Babysense V), and that’s really all we need to calm our nerves.

So, that’s that! Adam is home for the next couple weeks, and I couldn't be happier! We’re hoping to make a trip to Syracuse, maybe this weekend. I’m working on the video’s and trying to get them on YouTube, so I’ll let you know when you can check them out. I don’t know if I’ll post everyday, or just wait for something interesting to actually happen (I really don’t want you to check this just to read about how many dirty diapers we changed each day!). Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment