Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina..."


Posted Aug 19, 2009 8:08pm
Sarai went back to the doctor today. She is weighing in at 5 lbs 8 oz! Whew, this girl is getting some good donuts!

Travel plans for our trip are almost done. Like Mom said, we’ll be staying with Katie’s friend Cindy in Durham. Thanks, Cindy! Uncle Tom is letting us use his driveway as a used car lot and driving us to the train station. Thanks, Uncle Tom! Mom’s been busy making Sarai some travel onesies. I’m pretty sure she’s using Sarai as a billboard in support of Duke and cord blood banking. I can’t wait to see what they say! Thanks, Mom!

My friend Erin had her baby boy yesterday and is already home from the hospital! Congratulations Erin and Yosi!

Christin came out to spend time with our little peanut today. Of course Sarai slept like an angel the whole time she was here, so after she left she was into one of her diva moods. But she’s sleeping like an angel again. I should run and rest a bit while I can!

4 days to go! Duke, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment