Friday, August 21, 2009

“Can’t you see the sunshine, can’t you just feel the moonshine…”

Posted Aug 21, 2009 5:38pm
Sorry I didn’t write yesterday, but absolutely nothing happened that was worth writing about.

Except, I got a haircut! I was sitting here thinking, we’ve got so much to pack already, and this hair has got to go! So, down the street I went and about 5 inches came off. Ahh, it feels so good. It’s too hot for long hair, I can’t be bothered to straighten it. Now with it shorter I just keep swishing it on my neck…. Enough about me, this isn’t my blog!

Sarai is sleeping better and better. The nurse came today and she gained another 2 oz’s, so she’s up to 5 lbs 10 oz! Everyone is happy with her weight gain. The nurse said today she’s only going to come once more, honestly I’m not sure why she was coming in the first place. The hospital probably referred us because of all the equipment Sarai left with, but like Katie said, Sarai has been acoustic since last Saturday (totally unplugged!). Anyway, it’s just nice to have someone stop by and tell me how great she’s doing. She’s very impressed with her movement, head control, how alert she is and how well she focuses on you when you talk to her. I’m pretty impressed myself…

Adam had to do an extra shift today, so Sarai and I have been home alone since last night. I gave her a bath all by myself! Whoo-hoo! I’m getting to be a pro… look out June Cleaver!

Big packing day tomorrow! Christin is going to come up and help look after Sarai so I can get some things done, what an angel!

Enjoy your Friday night’s everyone!

(Who's going to be the 100th visitor??? The 100th visitor wins an autographed picture of Sarai!)

No comments:

Post a Comment