Sunday, August 2, 2009

“Baby love, my baby love… been missin’ ya… miss kissin ya”

Posted Aug 2, 2009 5:30pm

After a little debate last night, the NICU staff decided to keep Sarai-sita on bottle feeds for every other feeding. With thickening her bottles and having less of a rest in between, she didn’t finish her bottles last night. They decided that she’s been tiring out, and that’s why she had more dips in her oxygen yesterday than the day before. So, much to my dismay, they hardly let me hold her at all today. : ( So I kind of left the hospital feeling like I didn’t get to visit at all. Grrrrr….. not a happy mama!

But I’m almost finished with “The Lucky One”, a book on loan from Amy. Thanks Amy, it’s a great book!

And tonight is my favorite HBO show night!

And tomorrow I’m getting all of Sarai’s bedding washed so it will be ready for her crib, which comes on Tuesday! Is it true that babies don’t use bumpers anymore? Is that until they’re only a certain number of months old? Should I not bring them to wash?

(I’m trying to look for good things in this day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment