Sunday, August 16, 2009

our miracle...


Posted Aug 16, 2009 9:41pm
You are not going to believe this…

I hardly believe it…

I got an e-mail from the doctor at Duke, and they want to infuse Sarai with her cord blood either Aug. 25th or Sept. 1st! This means we could be leaving in less than a week! I have to make about a million phone calls, arrange travel, reschedule doctors appointments… and try to remember to breathe! I don’t know how to travel with an infant!

And to think the doctor told me they're not even doing any work with PVL and stem cells in animals. Boy was he wrong and boy am I glad I didn't listen! Adam convinced me to bank the cord blood, Julie sent the article to get this ball rolling. I don't even know how to say how thankful I am.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, they’re obviously working! I’ll be in touch! (So much for a couple days away from the blog. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment